[ODE] Unhandled exception - access violation

Harley Blumenfeld harleybl at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 26 16:53:01 2002

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>All I did was make a sub folder under test, and created a project which contains a copy of the buggy_test.cpp. The program runs fine, except when the window is closed I get an access violation. It seems to be happening when the box is destroyed in the&nbsp;line dGeomDestroy( box[0] ); </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>When I look up the call stack it is failing at this place in the chain dxGeom::bodyRemove( void ). </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Here is my configuration:</DIV>
<DIV>msvc version 6.0</DIV>
<DIV>Ode from this morning compiled with build=debug</DIV>
<DIV>Windows 2000 SP 2</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Is there a setting that I am missing in my project? I noticed that there was a warning about a conflicting library and the linker said that I should be using /NODEFAULTLIB: libc. </DIV>
<DIV>Which library should I be using instead? </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>-Harley Blumenfeld</DIV>