[ODE] OT: Physics based game beta...

Mal mal at candomultimedia.com
Sun Nov 24 20:11:02 2002

If any of you need a break from coding physics, check this out...

http://www.candomultimedia.com/3dStressBall

It's the beta of a new game we're developing in our spare time here at
canDo, but it's quite fun already.  It uses Shockwave 3D and Havok, but
the basics could be implemented using any physics engine.  You can post
your levels to the new forum.  The game will be modified a lot over the
next 10 weeks or so.

Enjoy, and if you like it, check this out too, it's an updated version
of the Balls Up game that also uses Havok ( now 3D Balls Up, has a new
novel mouse control, as well as joystick control, music, easier learning
levels, feature removals ( bug fixes ) etc.

http://www.candomultimedia.com/3dBallsUp

As physics gurus it might be fun to get away from the compiler and get
your hand to eye co-ordination back up to scratch!  :)

Mal