[ODE] stress testing and box stacking instability

Anselm Hook anselm at hook.org
Fri Nov 22 14:41:01 2002

Hi Dave,

I thought everybody knew about this defect by now?  It's something that
Russ has said he's going to fix for the next big release.  If the bug
hasn't changed then basically it is just that not enough contacts are
being generated between two box surfaces - there needs to be at least 3
but there is only 1 right now.

 - a