[ODE] test_buggy with 13 buggys

Eric Cha ericc at xenopi.com
Thu Nov 14 11:08:02 2002

Sounds like stack overflow to me... I could see that happening with 13
buggies rolling around..

http://ais.gmd.de/~verbeek/ode/

this is the test_buggy example modularised. for the buggy i made a class
RBuggy where i am deriving 13 objects from. when the buggys collide the
program crashes. when i do the same with 12 buggys, everthing is ok.

i tested it with ode-0.03 and the latest cvs-version under cygwin and
windowsXP. dont blame me, but linux does not support the graficsadapter
of my laptop. compiling this with linux works, but execution of the
program is really really slow.

i used gdb to find out, where the program crashes. i think it is
somewhere in the collision detection routines. at least these are called
right before the program crashes.

help needed, c.

--
Dr. rer. nat. Dipl.-Phys. C. Verbeek