[ODE] ODE / Blender news...

Mal mal at candomultimedia.com
Tue Nov 12 05:54:02 2002

Here's some ODE related news regarding Blender...

http://www.blender.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid
=15&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

" No new functionality is added in Blender, with one exception: ODE.
Commits in this part of Blender should be aimed at getting Blender not
crashing, and preferably running (some) of the old demos again.
The current Blender physics system (nicked SUMO) will be entirely
replaced with ODE later. That might give a compatibility problem, but at
least it will provide quite some cool new features."

Sounds like things are flying along!

Norman, do you have any binary beta files with ODE support that we can
test out? :)
I'm just recovering from a pretty bad PC crash, and have lost all my old
eMails, so I don't have your direct eMail anymore!

Mal