[ODE] bending wheels again?

Adam Moravanszky [Novodex] adam.moravanszky at novodex.com
Wed Nov 6 01:46:01 2002

From: "Nicola Di Leva" <n_di_leva@hotmail.com>
> Any suggestion will be appreciated ( especially on turning the car,
> which is still a hard task ).

Automobile manufacturers have tried in the past to make cars with four wheel
steering, but it did not turn out to be a good idea.  I would recommend
sticking to front wheel steering only when making virtual cars as well.  Not
sure why the primary ODE buggy demo has this absolutely undriveable
configuration either.

I tried setting "turnable" to false in your car config file for the rear
wheels, but it didn't make a difference.

Also:  I can still drive the car when it is flipped over!

--  Adam Moravanszky