[ODE] (no subject)

Anselm Hook anselm at hook.org
Tue May 28 22:21:01 2002

you can't easily do this from within the ode gui .  you could do it from
windows in general and embed the ode app inside that...  not entirely
trivial - the ode gui windowing model is specialized for building test
apps.  what you really want to do is separate ode - the physics engine
from ode drawlib - the rendering kit.  if you're doing something
reasonably professional with ode it's pretty much an expected or implicit
assumption that you'd be doing the extra work to embed ode within your own
gui toolkit or framework - be that microsofts gui widgets or something you
cooked up yourself.