[ODE] triangle collider surface

Erwin de Vries erwin at vo.com
Sun May 12 06:01:02 2002

More people had this problem. I'm not quite sure why it happens, but it
appears to come from the class initialisation order. Try to create a trilist
before you create your first sphere, and the other way around, and see what
happens. I think this solves the problem. If anyone could point out WHY this
happens... I have no clue.

Erwin