[ODE] Re: Inside ODE

François Beaune francois.beaune at enst.fr
Tue Mar 12 04:05:02 2002

If I create a wall made of several independant bricks, wouldn't
the wall slightly "vibrate" then eventually collapse ? I guess it
will only if at the beginning of the simulation, bodies are already
interpenetrating each others...

But I understand that on the other hand, allowing bodies to slightly
penetrate each others should make simulations more robust and more
resistant to explosion...

Cheers,
François

PS : Fred, c'est quoi ton projet ?