[ODE] wiki slightly broken

Anselm Hook anselm at hook.org
Mon Jul 29 15:23:01 2002

Hi Norman,

I suppose this falls to me since I have access privileges and Russ is
probably busy.  Generally this kind of webadmin stuff I can help out on.

Ok, the first bug, pointing to the wrong page - shouldn't anybody else in
the world referring to the ode wiki page always just fully qualify it with
?Ode_Wiki_Area ?  If that was the rule, then this would work as is.

Otherwise I have to modify apache to rewrite the page request 'behind the
scenes'.  I can do this but then it might as well be even simpler, say
http://q12.org/odewiki for example.  Your call.

The second bug, I looked at this quite a bit, it seems like the actual
page "ode_recent_changes" is just a page for user verbose comments about
recent changes.  The actual "enumeration of recent changes" is selectable
by visiting "view other revisions" at the bottom - and it seems to work.
(Although it might just be working now since I walked through the wiki.pl
script and did make a couple of corrections to default paths.)

-a