[ODE] [Algorithms] SOLID 3.1
madmax at red-falcon.net
Thu Jul 25 03:50:02 2002
from SOLID 3 website:
The upcoming version 4.0 will feature:
- Coupling to ODE, a free open source physics engine
- An improved broad phase that enables faster insertions and deletions of objects in a scene.
- Compressed AABB trees for reducing the memory footprint of complex shapes.
- Shapes constructed by Minkowski addition of convex objects. Currently, SOLID support addition of spheres
- A general ray cast for all shape types. Currently SOLID supports ray casts on spheres and complex shapes only.