[ODE] ODE + .Net platforms

Anselm Hook anselm at hook.org
Mon Jul 22 18:28:02 2002

Something extremely rough at:

http://p2pmap.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/p2pmap/src/ode/ode.cs?rev=1.1.1.1&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

I got it to the point where it bounces an ode ball against an ode
ground... as expressed by a bit of c# glue.

Not actively working in this area; may hit it again later.  Else suggest
you can use this file as a starting point for your work and throw the rest
away.

You will need a bit of binding glue in C++ to accomplish collision.  I
wrote some, but again, you'd have to dig around... it is all pretty early
stuff.

-a