[ODE] Redistributing a C++ Wrapper for ODE

Clay Larabie c-larabie at rogers.com
Wed Jul 10 19:24:02 2002

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C210CD.B36620B0

Let's say I created a C++ wrapper for ODE that completely wraps the C =
API and doesn't require the user to even have the header files for ODE, =
would I be able to redistribute this version from my website? What =
copyright information do I have to include, and what are the LGPL or BSD =
implications of doing this?

I obviously don't want to take credit for ODE, or pretend that my =
wrapper isn't using ODE in the background, I just want to provide a =
convenient C++ wrapper for anyone interested.=20

Clay

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C210CD.B36620B0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Let's say I created a C++ wrapper for =
ODE that=20
completely wraps the C API and doesn't require the user to even have the =
header=20
files for ODE, would I be able to redistribute this version from my =
website?=20
What copyright information do I have to include, and what are the LGPL =
or BSD=20
implications of doing this?<BR><BR>I obviously don't want to take credit =
for=20
ODE, or pretend that my wrapper isn't using ODE in the background, I =
just want=20
to provide a convenient C++&nbsp;wrapper for anyone interested. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Clay</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C210CD.B36620B0--