[ODE] Joints send bodies to NaN

That Nebulous Entity nebulous at alumni.rice.edu
Mon Feb 18 18:38:02 2002

  Actually, I've been toying with the idea of writing an external
interface that co-ordinates ODE with Crystal Space, in order to allow a
single specification to make both (I.E. I want a "wooden sphere of radius
Q at X Y Z", not two separate specifications of a sphere of (physical
parameters), and a graphical sphere with (texture, size, etc) specified
separately.

  I'd be interested in seeing your code, if you don't mind.

  Sean (aka That Nebulous Entity)