[ODE] what does LCP internal error means

ODE User ode-user at mindcontrol.org
Thu Dec 26 11:31:01 2002

When on UNIX:

$ cd ode/
$ find . -type f -print | xargs egrep "LCP internal error"
./ode/src/lcp.cpp:        dMessage (d_ERR_LCP, "LCP internal error, s <= 0
./ode/src/lcp.cpp:        dMessage (d_ERR_LCP, "LCP internal error, s <= 0
$

When on Windows, you can either install Cygwin to have all of those
nice UNIX tools available on the command line, or you can use "Find
in Files" in the MSVC editor to search an entire folder tree.

Cheers,

			/ h+