Re[2]: [ODE] Re: Bendy wheel problem

Jonathan Langridge jon_lgridge at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 6 10:26:06 2002

dParamFMax is for joint motors, and sets maximum force to use to reach a
particular _velocity_ according to docs. The problem is that the wheel comes
(or wheels come) out of alignment, although not to a massive degree or at a
very fast rate. According to comment in buggy demo, using joint motor to
prevent this doesn't stop wheels slowly changing their alignment due to
accumulating numerical errors. I'm using LoStop and HiStop of 0.0, again as
recommended in buggy demo.

- Jon