[ODE] mdi

Nate W coding at natew.com
Mon Aug 26 02:36:02 2002

On Fri, 23 Aug 2002, pia dalusong wrote:

> i currently have to put an existing ode simulator into
> an mdi.  can you please send me an example of a
> working ode program (with code) using mdi.  i really
> need to see how everything is arranged within the
> document/view architecture because I am having
> problems bypassing the simloops.

I'm using ODE with an MDI application.  I am using MFC, but I generated my
initial application framework *without* document/view support.  Instead my
application object keeps track of things like the ODE world & space.

The applicaiton's main window has a timer with a very short period, like 1
millisecond or so... the actually rate is much slower of course.  Anyhow,
the main simulation-loop code takes place during the WM_TIMER processing.

--

Nate Waddoups
Redmond WA USA