[ODE] Simple beginner's questions (dGeomIDs in dContactGeom)

Thomas Harte thomasharte at lycos.co.uk
Fri Aug 9 08:09:01 2002

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0175221028905688_ID

Hi, I apologise if this crops up a lot. I am new, and the mailing list archive seems to lack a search feature (?) In any case, my largest question is this :

If, as it says at the start of section 9, 'an alternative collision detection system can be used ...', then why must I fill in a dGeomID to the dContactGeom structure rather than a dBodyID? Given that I have no interest whatsoever in using the ODE collision functions, what is the recommended way to come up with a dGeomID?

-Thomas
Check out all the latest outrageous email attachments on the Outageous Email Chart! - http://viral.lycos.co.uk

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0175221028905688_ID--