[ODE] Compiling Tri-Collider

kernts kernts at samba.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Aug 8 06:32:02 2002

Hi,

> I'm trying to compile the tri-collider librairy... but since I'm a newbie
> with the MSVC environment, I cannot make the things work!
>
> I downloaded Opcode 1.2 and compiled the MSVC project with success. Then I
> try to do the same with the files in ode/contrib/tri-collider/:
> TriCollider.lib can be compiled, but with several warnings concerning the
> dll (C4251 & C4273).
Have You tried to do it as described in the wiki-pages at
  http://q12.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?TriangleCollider
I've compiled ode, opcode, and tri-collider as static libraries and all
worked fine.
I ran into problems when I tried to build test_trilist.cpp (link errors). I
have commented out the following lines in opcode.h and filled in the line

// Preprocessor
//#ifdef OPCODEDISTRIB_EXPORTS
//      #define OPCODE_API __declspec(dllexport)
//#else
//      #define OPCODE_API __declspec(dllimport)
//#endif
#define OPCODE_API

Then all worked fine. (as long as you don't need a dll)
Hope that helps,

Thomas Kern