[ODE] Problems linking test_trilist.cpp

kernts kernts at samba.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Aug 5 07:55:02 2002

Hello,

maybe this is a very dumb question - I compiled ode, opcode and
tri-collider under MSVC as described in the wiki-page. After that I tried
to compile test_trilist.cpp and link it against ode.lib, opcode.lib,
drawstuff.lib, opengl32.lib, glu32.lib but that didn't work - I get linker
errors like:
  tri-collider.lib(dTriList.obj) : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgeloestes externes
  Symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall
  Opcode::OPCODE_Model::~OPCODE_Model(void)"
  (__imp_??1OPCODE_Model@Opcode@@QAE@XZ)
translated to English perhaps something like
  tri-collider.lib(dTriList.obj) : error LNK2001: can't find extern
  symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall
  Opcode::OPCODE_Model::~OPCODE_Model(void)"
  (__imp_??1OPCODE_Model@Opcode@@QAE@XZ)

Has anyone an idea what I did wrong?

Greetings,
Thomas Kern