[ODE] Space additions for dRay

Erwin de Vries erwin at vo.com
Sun Aug 4 15:39:01 2002

A followup. I've added all assertions to SetXXX() calls for the geom.
Including things like sphere radius , etc. I also added the ones in the
body. I added the following to the dxBody struct:

#ifndef dNODEBUG
  int lockcount;   // Is used by connected geoms
#endif

This is set in the lock/unlock functions in the space and the dGeomSetBody()
function, and of course it is zeroed in the 'constructor'.

Backwards compatibility is kept though.

I would also like to add a flags member to the dxGeom struct. This is where
a 'disabled' state could be kept. This state simply means that the object
will not do the AABB-AABB test. For the hashspace this could save some
computations for big objects, which are relatively slow. Maybe the
unimplemented 'moved' flag could be added to the flags as well? Russ; What
do you think of this?

Erwin