[ODE] OT: No Linefeed in source files?

Clay Larabie Clay Larabie" <c-larabie at rogers.com
Thu Aug 1 18:53:02 2002

There are a couple ways to do it, but the easiest is to "Select All" text,
then go "Edit->Advanced->Format" which runs through all the text and
reformats it. It actually does some stupid things to the layout of the
comments, but it'll fix the line feed problem.

Also, if you're getting compile problems, make sure the macros in the
trilist collide don't have a carriage return between the lines... like this:

#define AXISTEST_X01(a, b, fa, fb)       \

 min = a*v0.y - b*v0.z;         \

 max = a*v2.y - b*v2.z;         \

 if(min>max) {const float tmp=max; max=min; min=tmp; } \

 rad = fa * extents.y + fb * extents.z;     \

 if(min>rad || max<-rad) return false;

changes to this:

#define AXISTEST_X01(a, b, fa, fb)       \
 min = a*v0.y - b*v0.z;         \
 max = a*v2.y - b*v2.z;         \
 if(min>max) {const float tmp=max; max=min; min=tmp; } \
 rad = fa * extents.y + fb * extents.z;     \
 if(min>rad || max<-rad) return false;

Clay