[ODE] Making movies from DrawStuff

Martin C. Martin martin at metahuman.org
Wed Apr 24 06:59:01 2002

Thanks David,

I'll give that a try.  And it doesn't matter if the video capture is
significantly slower than real time, so I'll probably keep all the
frames.  Thanks.

> There is a faster way to do
> it, but it requires drawing into a memory dc, then BitBlt'ing to the window.

I think many people would benefit from a modified DrawStuff that could
do this.  Since it's slower than standard rendering, you'd want to make
it a run-time option.  But I'm sure most people who use DrawStuff would
love to be able to make movies to put on their web pages, in powerpoint
presentations, etc.  For someone who knew OpenGL it doesn't sound like
it'd be THAT much work to do it.  Drawstuff is pretty small after all.

- Martin