[ODE] trouble compiling on mandrake 8.1

Bjorn Hansen bhansen at uvic.ca
Sat Apr 20 22:03:02 2002

yea, I did, (by changing CC=gcc to CC=g++ in the makefile) but this
immediately produces errors, as there are some plain c files to be compiled.
So I get things like configurator.c:123: `exit' undeclared (first use this
function).  I think this isn't the right way to go about it.  When I get some
time I'll have to try with a different compiler version I guess.