[ODE] CVS repository available

Russ Smith russ at q12.org
Tue Nov 20 00:16:02 MST 2001

> Great.  I was looking at your TODO list there, and was wondering
> when/how you/we want to implement some way of approximating collision
> times (undoing a step that penetrated too far and/or asking collision
> system how far it is OK to go).

i have no plans to do this.

> BTW:  Would it not make sense to split the collision detection
> library off ODE?

sure. but again, it's not on my list. at the moment you can plug any
other collision library into ODE, and you can use ODE's collision
system imdependently of the dynamics. so the only thing you cant
do is use the collision part without *linking in* the dynamics part.
and in fact with the appropriate set of headers you probably could do
this. IMO this is not a big issue.

russ.

--
Russell Smith