[ODE] stack pointers

Shaul Kedem shaul_kedem at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 04:50:02 MST 2001

Hi,
 Changed the subject ...

 I suspect, after russ validated the stack pointers I
gave, that there is a bug in the test_boxstack (or
somewhere inside ODE) - I can't finish the demo with
num = 100 , and stack at 8 mb. it fails, I thought it
fails because of the stack but if the size of the
stack in the post was smaller than 1 MB I can't see
how the stack overflew.
Reproducing the bug on my machine is very easy: simply
compile with NUM 100 and press 'B' key without
stopping, sooner or later the whole thing crash.

shul.