[ODE] Platform specific build files

eli curtz eli at nuprometheus.com
Fri Nov 9 00:23:01 MST 2001

It isn't THAT different, everything essentially works fine with the current
makefiles, however they have a spiffy new format for shared libraries which
(as far as I can tell) involves wrapping everything up in about 6 levels of
folders and symbolic links. I'm pretty sure I can create this structure from
the makefile, but unless there's something I've missed (which is likely, I'm
still investigating) it is going to be kind of ugly.

- eli