[ODE] Re: ODE

Adam Moravanszky amoravanszky at dplanet.ch
Sat Nov 3 05:59:01 MST 2001

> Neat.  Garage Games is here in Eugene - where I'm writing this mail from
> right now.  It was started by a couple of guys after the second last round
> of layoffs from Dynamix.

I know.  I am not sure if they will be successful -- amateur game developers
seem to be terrible at orgainzing themselves, and that is a prerequisite for
making a decent game.   On the other hand, their engine is a great service
to everyone who is interested in this sort of thing, regardless of whether
there will be profits to be had in the end.

> > > http://www.n.ethz.ch/student/adammo/ProResting.htm
>
> Is there a mirror for this page?  I can't reach the domain at all.

No -- this is our university student webserver, so if it would not be
reachable, that would be quite bad.  I have not had reports of problems from
people ever since I use it, and I have had quite a lot of stuff being
downloaded from there.

If you still can't access it, I could try sending it as an email.   It is a
2.2 mb zip.

--
-- Adam Moravanszky
http://n.ethz.ch/student/adammo/